- Feature: Automatic on demand activation of Line item extraction
- New Fields: Exchange rate and Exchange rate type
- API Improved: Better validation for CostCategoryID3-5 creation through API
- Bugfix: Allow Business Partner with same VAT in different Booking types
- Smaller Bugfixes and Improvements
Feature: Automatic on demand activation of Line item extraction - Upcoming
We have added a new option, that allows our system to automatically activate our line item extraction feature based on historical data and document processing.
For more information, please contact your Customer Success Manager
New Fields: Exchange Rate and Exchange Rate Type
We have added two new fields “exchange rate” and “exchange rate type” to Purchase Orders and one new field “exchange rate type” to the invoice header level.
Both can be populated through our Public REST API and made available in our Frontend through our Tech Support.
For more information how to use those fields please check out our API documentation:
API Improvement: Better Validation for CostCategoryID3-5 Creation
We have adapted the ../masterdata/costCategoryId…/ Endpoints to include more verbose error messages. We have also removed the necessity to add the “fieldname” in the payload as it was redundant.
For more information, please check out our API documentation: Documentation - Masterdata endpoint
Bugfix: Allow Business Partner With Same VAT in Different Booking Type
We have fixed a bug that made it impossible to create a Business Partner with the same VAT for two different Booking types (e.g. incoming and outgoing invoices).
Smaller Bugfixes and Improvements
- Improved performance of client dropdowns.
- Removed an unused menu entry “Company Settings”
- Fixed some localisation errors.
- Improved partner bank creation through our public API - Documentation - Partner Banks Endpoint.
- Improved handling of client synchronisation for DATEV customers with a large amount of clients.
- Fixed an issue where DATEV Meine Steuern customers weren’t able to manually export invoices.